Monday 18 May 2009

Oh no...


Wendy doesn’t have a clue how to update this.. it could just be the voice of reasoning here that will be updating the blog!!! Only 179 days to go before we make an attempt to make it out of Heathrow’s free booze lounge never mind a 12 or 14 hour flight were again they will be throwing free drink at us!! I do not like the sounds of this as although I can control my alcohol intake I am a little worried about Wendy and her incapability to hold her own piss when she has had too much drink. Never mind the drugs and injections that are needed to visit this far off land, I think some Tenaladies or adult pampers are what’s needed!!!
Don’t know if I will update daily, if Wendy gets the hang of it I promise it will get more exciting!!! (Garuth)


No comments:

Post a Comment