Friday 22 May 2009

Thailand jail here we come!


As if things were not bad enough I read this crazy shit in the papers this morning!! I heard that you can get arrested for spitting your chewing gum out on the street, but stealing a bar mat, that’s just wrong!

Its not like the bar mats really belong to the bar, I mean the punters pay for the alcohol which pays for the bat mats, glasses and ashtrays; along with the rest of the place! Its out right that we can take this stuff home as a souvenir! Who wants to go to the local souvenir store and pick up some ashtrays for presents to bring back home when you can lift a load from the local bars, wash them out in your hotel sink and wrap in some skid marked boxers for the journey home? It wasn’t even an ashtray, it was a beer mat!! I am beginning to fear that I will not make it out of Thailand without spending a day or two in jail.

I hope to fuck you don’t get done for pissing in the street or Wendy’s fucked. Although is pissing yourself in the street the same as taking down your pants and pissing.. you might be OK Wendy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I think they'll fuck you up if you piss in the street for real. I meet a guy in a Bangkok bar once who a few days previous, while off his nut, thought it funny to put traffic cones up the middle of a police car to make it look like a dinosaur. According to him, they beat him (his wounds were still evident)but thankfully he managed to get away from them after two of the cops bent him over the police car while the third was preparing for a "joy ride". Garuth, butt plugs my have multiple uses for you!

    ReplyDelete